WR - Re:

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Sun Sep 27 09:13:15 PDT 1998

From:           	"Revekka" <revekka at odsy.net>
To:             	<western at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date sent:      	Sun, 27 Sep 1998 10:56:14 -0500
Send reply to:  	western at Ansteorra.ORG

> I am "alive and kicking" and am interested in what is going on in western
> Region.  Please leave me on the list.

Well [blush] it appears that the reason I haven't heard anything on the
Western List is that my name was removed from it.  I did it myself trying
to disconnect someone whose mail was bouncing  and didn't realize it.

Nobody is in danger of being disconnected [by me anyway] unless they
request it or their mail keeps bouncing. [a full mailbox at juno.com will do
it] and that only happens once in awhile.

Larkin O'Kane      | I will not purposely offend anyone in a public venue.
If this post offends you, please contact me privately at larkin at webstar.net

Thought for the day:
    Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything
    which is not prohibited is compulsory.