WR - Rachel update

Warren T. Klinger bentnose at juno.com
Sun Sep 27 18:45:04 PDT 1998

I don't understand, but Rachel is still with us and I can say truthfully
that every day that I get to be with her, I cherish.  As for an update,
she is to be re-admitted to the Hospice Unit at Hendrick Medical Center
tomorrow (Monday) per her Doctor's request.  Dr. Willingham wants to run
some tests because approximately 10 - 12 days ago Rachel developed a hard
corn knot on the inside of her elbow of her left arm and since then her
arm has swollen up to three times the normal size and this extends from
fingertips to her shoulder.  She can not bend her arm, pick up anything,
and if you touch the arm in anyway, she screams in pain.   Dr. Willingham
and the hospice nurses do not what it is and that is the reason for the
tests.  I will keep everyone up to date as soon as we know something.

Learning to serve the Dream,

Angus