WR - Upcoming events

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Tue Sep 29 13:33:22 PDT 1998

To:             	western at Ansteorra.ORG
Date sent:      	Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:51:48 -0500
Subject:        	Re: WR - Upcoming events
From:           	djdolan at juno.com (Dennis J Dolan)
Send reply to:  	western at Ansteorra.ORG
> >Trelac's Harvest Feast (and Trelac Defender)  Nov 13-15th?
> >
> >If anyone needs crash space for this one I have my "Little House"
> >parked in the driveway. It's air conditioned, self contained and sleeps three
> >comfortably.
>

> Hope to be there, Off on that whole week-end.   can I have dibs on the
> little house for Anna and kids?
>
> doran

You've got it and I'll even throw in the dog house in the back yard for
yourself. <gr>

No, I think the four of you can arrange yourselves rather comfortably in
the "Little House."  If not, there's always the couch and air mattesses for
the floor in the front room.

Here's a map to my place if you have access to a web browser. Just
make sure it's all on one line.
http://www.expediamaps.com/results.asp?Street=1409+Parker&City=San
+Angelo&State=&Zip=76901

Larkin O'Kane      | I will not purposely offend anyone in a public venue.
If this post offends you, please contact me privately at larkin at webstar.net

What is a Don?
Just as no court, however great, can have adornment or splendor or gaiety
in it wihout ladies, neither can any Courtier be graceful or pleasing or
brave, or do any gallant deed of chivalry, unless he be moved by the
society and by the love and charm of ladies: even discussion about the
Courtier is always imperfect unless ladies take part in it and add their
part of that grace by which they make courtiership perfect and adorned.
				The Book of the Courtier, Baldesar Castiglione