WR - Re: Gothic Question??

Wrenne B. wrennewst at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:19:15 PDT 1998

Gothic was terrific, despite the theme. I had a blast seeing everyone
from the Western Region again!  I plan to never miss a Gothic War!  I
think the Amazon's did a terrific job of hosting the chattel auction!
The revel at the Otter Haus (my household)encampment was more fun than
one person (or 80) should be allowed to have at one event!!
All in all it was well worth the drive...

We sure hope to see more people from the Western Region coming to play
with us as well...

Thanks Again to HE Martha, Cad, Anna & Hakon (there in spirit)
continuing to strive for a FUN annual Event!

Wrenne Blackthorne