WR - Upcoming events

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Sep 30 09:41:49 PDT 1998

To everyone in the western region, Greetings!

This is just to let you all know that the West Texas Renaissance Faire is
being held this weekend and next weekend (Oct. 3-4 and Oct. 10-11) at
Perini Ranch in Buffalo Gap, south of Abilene.  There will be jousting,
shopping, food, and entertainment.  Dress up and come out to the Faire!
We need to support an event such as this in our area.  I have been a
merchant at every one of these faires, and have enjoyed the atmosphere
and activities very much.  Come see me at the Stone Rainbow tent.  Hope
to see you there!

Joanna