WR - Sam's condition!

susan m galindo lilystar at juno.com
Sat Apr 3 11:25:19 PST 1999

Greetings:
Many of you were wondering why we did not attend "A Day in London" event
held in Mendersham. Well Samuel had to have emergency gallbladder
surgery. He is doing just fine!! If you wish to contact him, call him on
Monday, he should be home from the hospital by then. Hope you all had a
great weekend. And I hope the thunderstorm on Friday night didn't blow
you all away.

Love ya much,
HL Adelaide Walcheman
Shire of Blacklake - Western Region