WR - Thanks

Warren T. Klinger bentnose at juno.com
Sun Apr 4 18:14:24 PDT 1999

Greetings unto all who attended the Day in London event.  I wish to say
thank you to all who came and hope that everyone had a good time and that
every fighter got in all the fighting that they wanted to this weekend.
I want to thank everyone who helped out this weekend to make this event
happen and a hearty vivat to them.  My thanks to the feast-o-crat for a
great feast that I am sure filled everyone up. Until the next event that
we meet,

In Service to the Kingdom and the Dream

Lord Angus Duncan Cameron
Autocrat, Day in London