WR - Sam's condition!

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Mon Apr 5 15:12:06 PDT 1999

Dear Sam,

If you don't want to come see us, just don't!  You don't have to have
some silly excuse like emergency surgery!

Really, we missed you, and you missed a fun event, but I'm sure there
will be more.  Your health comes first.  Get well soon.

By the way, did you hear the one about.....  (Never mind.  I know what
you mean about laughing.)

Joanna