WR - Bonwicke Tourney

Ron Brooks bjorn at odsy.net
Sun Apr 11 00:29:31 PDT 1999

Dennis J Dolan wrote:

> Where and When?  (inquireing minds want to know) What kind of weapons?(all my
> toys?)

South Plains Fairgrounds (same site as 12th Nite). It will be part of the Arts
Festival and is one of our biggest demos. If you caome I am sure it will be one
of the best. :-)

The grounds open at 10 AM I believe. The Tourney starts at 1 PM. Saturday (17th)
will
be round shield and swod or axe. Sunday (18th)  1 PM again, will be mixed-
weapons
tourney fought in early 16th century style.

>   yard apes?  'scuse me, the small kinders?

Sure. Bring 'em. There will be a lot of neat stuff for them to do at the Arts
Festival. THey should have a blast. My girls would like to see your daughter
again anyhow.

Oh, be sure to let them know that you're with us. It will get you in free.
Wouldn't hurt to come dressed in garb.

> An ease of speaking with strangers?

It's a demo, just a big fancy one, so it won't hurt to bring it. :-)

> (sorry, hope Chiang's going to be there)

It's okay, you don't have to be sorry. Were use to Chaing.:-)
He's supposed to be there.

> doran

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Bjorn Lochlannac