WR - Another No Show

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Thu Apr 22 13:27:34 PDT 1999

W-e-l-l-l, My wife threatened her way out of the hospital on Monday, but,
she is still weak and needs me here to bully, so, I will not be able to
make Octavian and get a collection of bruises.

However, if someone would be kind enough to stop by and pick up a glaive
(an almost glorious 7 1/2 ft padded grass stem), a great sword (a 6 ft
grass stem) and a pair of gauntlets so that the Vicar and Vicaress may
have loaners for the tournament it would be very nice. (hint, hint Agnar,
Logan).  Also, any other weaponry that may be needed (hammers, axes,
maces, bastard sword)

Sir Doran