WR - Another No Show

Stephen Oyler OYLER at powr.net
Sun Apr 25 21:44:15 PDT 1999

Sorry Dorn, no one from here was able to go.  Agnar was going, all loaded
and everything, but Keif got sick so he had to stay home.  I made a really
quick trip there and directly back Saturday evening to return a table and
the quiver Agnar had.  Glad Anna is out of the hospital.  Hope she gets well
enough to start bullying you around.

Kay