WR - Re: NR - On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

Wes Brown wes.brown at netxv.net
Mon Apr 26 13:38:35 PDT 1999

Hullo!

>There will be dual-T1s provided by my company since it will be hosted in
>their corporate computer room free of charge.

Here's hopping you don't get fired any time soon ;)

>I agree that this is true. They are the in full proposal if you care to
>read it. I personally will be taking care of almost all of those. Some
>of the duties will be handed off to others based on need and expertise.

Could you re-post the full proposal??? The archives are gzipped.

>That is no hassle. It's already done. I pay for it out of my own
>pocket.

So you are donating the DNS registration? Will you own the domain name?

>Btw, the full proposal was posted to the Ansteorran list. I did not send
>it to the individual regions. If you would like to look for it in the
>archives, it can be found at:

Well I've been there... gzipped and who the heck knows what it is what
there!

Westermund, of the happy bells.
Beware of amazons with duct tape and too much free time....