WR -update

samuel68 at juno.com samuel68 at juno.com
Mon Apr 26 21:43:52 PDT 1999

I would like to let everyone know, that I will step down as western
regional seneschal as of 20th year in july. I am looking at moveing to
the dallas-stepps area. My lady has already gone to work there and I will
remain until the house is sold. I would ask, that if any one wants to
apply for this office, I will want an app. as soon as you can get it to
me. I will miss the west, and It will be a big change for me.  I will
take apps. until the 2nd week end of june. at this time kingdoome will
want to anounce the new regional seneschal.  Thank you for helping this
office go so well.  in service to the s.c.a. H.L. Samuel Carrillo.
current W.R.S.