WR - Re: SR - Pennsic War 28 -- A CALL TO ARMS...!

STASYAD at aol.com STASYAD at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 17:43:38 PDT 1999

Midrelm brought 90 fighters to this past Gulf War. The Confed had I believe
about 2 dozen fighters.  Not counting all the great armies our allies from
the East and Atlantia brought.  Not to mention all the peoples that came down
to support Gulf War.

How can such a great Kingdom let the opertunity go by without returning the
favor.

SEND IN THOSE PRE-REGISTRATION FORMS NOW! ! ! ! ! ! !

Lets have the greatest army Ansteorra has ever field at Pennsic Yet.

106 days to go
Sir Wilhelm