WR - Gothic Wars

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Apr 29 17:57:02 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

Thank you most kindly for those wonderful words.  Currently my schedule is
in doubt.  I might have just gotten back from a 4 day drive from California
in a 24 foot Ryder truck.  If so, I'm not sure I'm going to want to do much
at all.  Then again I might not be the one to go on that trip.  We'll have
to wait and see.

If I do get to go (and right now that's a big if) I'd like to do some
cooking.  I'll know more as we get closer to that time.

Again, thank you for those kind words.

Gilli