WR - Demo in Amarillo

EAWSpears@aol.com EAWSpears at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 11:22:47 PDT 1999

AMARILLO DEMONSTRATION
AUGUST 28TH AND 29TH
LEAGUE OF CELTIC NATIONS HIGHLAND GAMES
Medieval Chairperson:  Janice Jones

Demonstration will be held at Ellwood Park at Washington and 11th Street in
Amarillo.  Directions to the park are as follows. From I-27 take the
Washington Street exit off I-27. You will be at 3500 block of South
Washington, travel north to 11th Street which is the northwest corner of
Ellwood Park.

The park opens at 9:00 AM on Saturday and closes after 9:00 PM.  We will
shutdown at 8:00 PM.  The park will open again at 11:30 AM on Sunday and
closes at 6:00 PM.  We will begin our tear down at 5:00 PM.  Anyone still
inside the gates at 6:00 PM is considered a volunteer for general cleanup.

Saturday's demo will consist of a Heavy and Light Tournament, Fight A Knight,
Arts and Sciences, Bardic and Children's Activities throughout the day.
Activities are subject to change.

Sunday's demo will consist of a General Fighter Practice, Fight A Knight,
Arts & Sciences, Bardic and Children's Activities.  Activities are subject to
change.

We will be charging a $1.00 for Fight A Knight and will be sharing the profit
with Adlersruhe.

Entry will be free if we have your mundane and SCA name by the 14th of
August.  Please let either Ceitidh (Katy) Nic Illean (Janice Jones) at
799-1896 or 790-8970 or at Jredlbbk at aol.com or Niccola Visconti (Elizabeth
Spears) at 785-0534 or EAWSpears at aol.com know if you even think you might
attend.

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST IT WILL COST YOU $6.00 A DAY ENTRY PER ADULT
AND $3.00 A DAY PER CHILD.

The organizer of the games appointed Janice, since she is a member of both
the SCA and The Scottish Heritage Society.