WR - Youth Boffer Chivalric Marshalling Classes

Lael Portwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 09:41:56 PDT 1999

Greetings!
Vallust and I were supposed to go out of town this weekend but our plans
changed and we will be here instead.  Many of you have asked about
Vallust teaching a marshaling class for Youth Boffer Chivalric
Fighting.  Due to much interest he will do the class at our fighter
practice this Sunday at Maxey Park on the north side across from St.
Mary's Hospital.  Practice begins at 2:30 pm.
Also note that Marquet will be coming down from Adlersruhe to teach a
class in Youth Rapier Marshaling.  So please come and join us for
classes and some really good fighting!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us or call us at
806.885.2357.

There is a lot of shade and a "facility" next to us.  Bring your chairs,
rugs, A&S projects that you are working on, armor, weapons, etc. and
let's have a great time!

Always in Service,
Ascelyn