WR - Personal Greetings

Stephen and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Sun Aug 1 00:06:44 PDT 1999

Greetings to the Good Gentles of the Western Region.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my appointment.  As I have said I am going to do my best in this job.  I work some really weird hours at my job, and I want everyone to know how to get hold of me if necessary.  For the next four weeks I am going to be working from midnight Sunday night to 8 am every day through Friday when I get off at 8:00 a.m.  You may call me at work at 915-263-7361 ext. 7147 during these times, call me at home at 915-263-0246 in the evenings.  I usually sleep from about 9:00 am to 4pm.  I do have an answering machine and caller ID.  The ringer gets turned off during these hours so feel free to call and leave me a message if you need to at my home number.

I am looking forward (with some trepidation) to the next two years.  I am sure that all of us together can make the Western Region the most fun place to play.  I am in the process of contacting all the Seneschals of this Region.  If you are one I've missed getting hold of, please e-mail me separately with a good time to contact you.

Again, thank you all for your support.  I will be counting on the entire populace of the region, not just a few here and there.  I don't know a lot of you, but my schedule is going to allow me to play more often for a while.

In service,

Marianna la Faye