WR - Youth rapier

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Aug 9 08:23:31 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the Western Region,

I know some  are looking for more info on youth rapier here in the
western region.  I am currently your acting Regional Youth Rapier
Marshal,  if anyone is intrested in taking the regional office full
time, or taking a local  youth rapier position  please contact Ld.
Pieter LaRauch at  CADET1313 at aol.com he is the Kingdom youth Rapier
Marshal.

Please contact me it you need a youth rapier marshaling class in your
area, or if you have any youth that needs to be authorized (when we get
to that point).  I am plainning to the teach a youth marshaling class
this weekend at Bonwicke's Sunday  fighter practice.  I'll post more
later this week about that class.  Please, make plans to attend.  If you
have any questions or need to get in touch with me please feel free,  I
can be contacted at mbhite at arn.net or 806 379-6798.

Now that thats out of the way the curent up-to-date youth rapier rules
are on line at :

http://members.home.net/valentyn/index3.htm

There is a great artical on training  youth at that site also.

Please, pass this info on to others in your groups who don't have
internet access, or aren't on this regional list.  Thank you.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan
Shire of Adlersruhe, Ansteorra