WR - Gothic Wars--youth rapier field marshaling class

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Aug 16 18:19:04 PDT 1999

Greetings,

If your looking to take the become a youth rapier marshal, or would just
like to be informed on this new program .  I will be teaching a youth
rapier field marshalling class at Gothic Wars this year.  The class is
tentatively set for Saturday at 1:00pm. Feel free to  bring your lunch
and eat during the class if you  wish.   As always if you have any
questions please feel free to ask.

Youth are welcome to attend the class.  I encourage everyone to look
over the rules before the date of the class.  The  youth rapier rules
are at http://www.ansteorra.org/law/youth_rapier.htm

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan