WR - All Hallows Eve...

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Wed Aug 18 13:34:45 PDT 1999

Greetings unto one and all...
It is a time of revel... A time to remember the foes and friends that have
long since past... A time to be wrapped in the darkness of night, with it's
close embrace... A time to celebrate those who have passed, and those who
remain...
Crossrode Keep's "All Hallows Eve" approaches at a quickening pace, and all
who have not yet made plans to attend this event should probably smack
themselves and get it in gear.
Events have been planned to entertain all who attend, regardless of age or
religion. There will be trick-or-treating for the children, a bardic based
on middle-age ghost stories (come on, Don Alden... I know you have a few
creeping within the pages of you books), as well as a bonfire gathering
where we shall laugh, be merry (or Mary, whichever you prefer), and have an
all around good time.
Feast will be served, and the culinary talents of Lord Stephen Blackthorne
promises to please even the most critical appetite.
The event will be held at the Watervalley site, and those not familiar with
it can contact me.There will be a lot more detail in the coming Blackstar.
If you plan to attend, please send forward notice to my email address. I
will try to reserve camping spaces for groups that wish to be close to one
another, but my planning is only as good as the information I receive.
I hope to see everyone from the Western Region there... who knows what
surprises wait?

In Service,
Logan Macleod
Autocrat

"Do, or do not. There is no try..."     -Yoda