WR - Chirurgeon

Brandon Garner vikinger at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:27:46 PDT 1999

>From: eleanor34 at webtv.net (Connie Fielder)
>To: western at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: WR - Chirurgeon
>Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:06:16 -0500 (CDT)
>
>    Hi folks!  We're in sore need of a chirurgeon for Gothic! If one has
>been certified through Kingdom Chirurgeon, HLy Ebergardis von Zell, your
>help is greatly needed and would be highly appreciated!

---->Greetings and salutations,
my name is Lord Orin Ketilson, and though I have not been approved to
chiurgeon through Kingdom, I am currently certified through the American Red
Cross in first aid and cpr1&2.  the cpr 2 is what they call professional cpr
and is the cpr required to be a lifegaurd, which i am also currently
certified as through the YMCA.  My email address is not the one this is
coming from.  it is  verucht_viking at yahoo.com

please let me know if i can be of service.  it would be no problem at all.

L. Orin