WR - Volunteers

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Mon Aug 23 13:58:01 PDT 1999

    Once again, I'm putting the call out for a chirurgeon-in-charge for
Gothic.  If you have been certified and carry one of HLy Ebergardis'
cards, please consider volunteering your much needed and highly
important services for this event. The chances are quite low that this
summer heat will decrease by much for the 4 days of this event, so
PLEASE, if one would like to help this region with this service at
Gothic, let me know asap.....

Volunteers will also be needed for guard and gate duty, sign-up sheets
will be at gate.....we will be roping off several roads, signs stating
'no thru traffic allowed- Park Reserved',  will be clearly posted well
in advance to alert public traffic.....
Ld Sigmund will be in need of heralds, marshals will be welcomed for the
fighting activities, waterbearers are ALWAYS welcomed!  And I'm fairly
certain Ly Margaret would appreciate some help with our children as
well......folks, here's your chance to help where help is needed and
would be extremely appreciated.
For those who have recently come forward, THANK YOU!!
    Bring extra shade, bring lots of water, and be prepared for some
suprises and lots of fun!!!

Always in service,

HLy Eleanor de Broke  @-->->---