WR - No War Practice in Bonwicke

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Sat Dec 4 14:13:58 PST 1999

okay, okay!
The forecast for tomorrow keeps getting worse and worse and now that
Amarillo is frozen in, I am afraid that it is in the best interest of
everyone to not hold  the war practice.
Please spread the word.
-Erazmus
ps.
Would the Autocrat of the t for t tourney drop me a line, I have a
couple
dozen burgers and hot links I would like to donate to the cause.
Lets hope for some decent weather for the toys for tots tourney and we
can
work on some GW stuff there as well. Some things I would like to stress
is
small unit tactics, as outlined by Duke keen. Get together with others
in
your local group who are going to war and train with them as a unit.
Familiarize yourselves with and practice the basic commands. Doing this
little bit of homework will help us be a more cohesive fighting force.