WR - Seneschal Reports and End of Reign Reports

Steve and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Wed Dec 8 08:11:47 PST 1999

Greetings to the Western Region:

Please forgive me, but my computer crashed last month and I am now trying to rebuild all my addresses etc.  Please forward me separately your e-mail addresses along with your monthly reports and End of Reign reports.  These are due on the 10th of this month!!!!!

To everyone else, I need e-mail addresses again.  Please let me know your individual addresses so I can put them back.  There are a few I happen to have, but these are very few.  I am so glad to be back on line.  I have missed getting with everyone and receiving e-mail.

Thank you all for sending stuff snail mail and to the other e-mail address I had last month.  I am back on line at my regular site, and I am also a much happier camper!

If anyone needs to contact me I am currently workly nights and am home and awake in the evenings.  I still have off Saturday and Sunday until Christmas when I will be working the weekends.  My phone number has not changed and is listed in the BlackStar.

Let me have your reports ASAP as well as your e-mail address from everyone out there.  Thanks!

Ly Marianna la Faye
Western Regional Seneschal