WR - Change in time for T & T

Steve and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Thu Dec 9 17:10:37 PST 1999

I've just remembered that Danny is due in Saturday some time so we won't be
leaving until after he gets in.  He may or may not come, but depending on
what time his bus gets in as to what time I will get there.  If it's too
late, I won't come.  This is my last weekend off so I do want to go!  Hope
to see you there.

Marianna