WR - Youth Rapier Marshaling class

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sat Dec 18 23:11:47 PST 1999

Greetings,

On January 9th 2000.....  There will be a youth rapier field marshaling
class in the Shire of Adlersruhe (MKA Amarillo Tx)...All are invited to
attend! Youth rapier is for the future of Ansteorra,.... the youth of
today,  I encourage all intrested to get involved in this new program.
If you can not attend this practice please let me know and I'll try to
bring the class to you on another date.  Adlersruhe's practice is at
medi-park at 1:30 in the afternoon.   I will also hold  rapier tourney
on this day for all rapier fighters  attending the  practice.  Please
come out and enjoy the day here in Adlersruhe.

Of course if the world ends  as the year 2000 begains the practice will
be called off *grin*.

Make planning to attend and need more info please contact me at
mbhite at arn.net

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan