WR - The Cause

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 12:05:01 PST 1999

	It appears, that overall, by submitting copies of reports to seneschals
is a great idea to make sure that reports are being made, that a back-up
copy is avaliable, and to interspect a problem before it gets big.  If an
officer is not reporting, this will speed up whatever action is to be
taken.

     I'm curious.  What is causing so many people not to report in the
first place?  Poor training? the importance of reporting not stressed?
laziness?  not caring?
     Are they fullfilling the office other than not reporting?
     Do they have a deputy that can help them?
     Are we taking deputies to train them to replace us?
    What can we do to help officers that have problems reporting?

Brita