WR - Older players

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Tue Dec 21 12:14:32 PST 1999

Excuse me, but if 'an older player' is being driven away because he's
held 15 offices in a row, he needs to look in the mirror for the
culprit. How many times have we repeatedly stated that this is a
volunteer organization? And don't write back saying 'we only have six
paid members, so we all have to be officers'.  It's called a membership
drive and fostering new members to become active, paid players. And who
the heck wants an office if we sit around complaining about how hard and
complicated they are and how great things used to be? I damn sure
wouldn't want an office! And very little of this game remains constant,
even since the 5 years I've been here. If changes DO need to be made in
the office dept., better from the inside than the outside.

If one needs to step back for awhile to recapture their 'dream', then
for heaven's sake step back.

Eleanor