WR - Simplicity

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Thu Dec 30 19:34:14 PST 1999

Ulrica said:

<snip>
>Things were simple.
>Lawyers had not dictated how we should play our game.
>Now there are so many officers.
REQUIRED officers I think is the key.  I think larger groups who have
numerous people and interests should be able to fill what ever offices
are created/wanted/required, but smaller groups may not be as diverse and
should not be required to fill as many offices.

>And I truly feel that we have become so paper intensive and
>bound by issues that we are no longer what we once were.
>Instead of looking at consolidation of officers and lessening
>of paperwork, we seem to create more each year.

My point exactly.  Thank you!
I think it is time to simplify.
  (and have fun!)

Brita
   ..... and what better way than to hit someone with a stick!
	Fighter Practice, Blacklake, 2 pm, Sun 1/2/00
		Any takers?

The Scot said to Wallace, "Where ya going?"
Wallace answered,"Goin' to pick a fight!"      ;-)