WR - Possible New Policy

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Fri Dec 17 10:42:34 PST 1999

The only way I see that this can be enforcable is to make the seneschal
responsible for actually mailing all the reports to each of the regionals. This
may be feasable but it would sure put a lot of additional work on the local
seneschal.

Are there presently sanctions for not reporting and are they being enforced?
Has a regional officer ever reported to kingdom that his people are not
reporting?
If  "yes" then did kingdom then put that shire/barony/group on suspension?
If  "yes" then did the reports start coming in again on time or was the group
disbanded for non submission of reports?
If "yes" then where's the problem? The system is working as designed.

Larkin
===