WR - Regional Practice Directions

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Mon Feb 1 10:28:50 PST 1999

> Is this the same location as Western Sentinel?

No.   That was the Sweetwater site.  The practice is in Big Spring at Commanche
Trail Park.  Take exit 177 on I-20 and go south (this should be the same road
that comes straight down from Lubbock, just go over I-20 and continue south).
Drive all the way through town, till you come to a Wal-Mart on the left, and up
on the right you will see a sign for the park.  Make a right turn and follow the
road pass the tennis courts and turn right.  Go through the gate and make a left
where the road "T's.  Follow the road on around a curve and the area is on the
right.  Confused, yet?

Brita