WR - Dance Symposium

SUSAN M GALINDO lilystar at juno.com
Mon Feb 1 11:59:56 PST 1999

Also the dance symposium taught by Tunas was fantastic. There were so
many dances and I only remember three. It was a lot of fun. Thanks
Mendersham for hosting it. Samuel and I had a great time. On Sunday many
many people showed up for fighter practice. There were more then 35
people there. Also Lady Ceridwyn was in armour and practicing. Another
lady fighter, way to go Kiwi.

***Come to the Regional Fighter practice in Big Spring, TX this upcoming
Saturday. Hope to see you all there.***

In Service,
HL Adelaide Walcheman
Shire of Blacklake -Western Region