WR - About the Regional Practice

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Mon Feb 1 19:28:40 PST 1999

    It has been brought to my attention that certain groups of people,
namely anyone not a heavy fighter, was under the impression that the
regional fighter practices were only for the heavies. WRONG!!!   Bring
out the A&S, bring out the rapier community, we're not excluding anyone
from having fun. I'm sorry about not being able to post the date sooner,
but this was a spur of the moment thing. It was brought up about a week
ago and I said "Heck yeah, let's do it!" Noone, and I repeat NOONE is
excluded. The more the merrier.

HOYEZ, HOYEZ, HOYEZ

Regional Figher practice set for Feb 27th and 28th.
Where: Big Spring , same place same park
Why: because we need it (also Big Spring is pretty centrally located)
What: Bring all your toys, A&S, Rapier, Chivalric, Caligraphy, etc.
etc....

See you there,

Sir Aaron

What is the difference in the definitions of participation and
commitment?
A bacon and egg breakfast.

The chicken is participating, the pig is commited.