WR - Intro and invitiation

Sue Weber webers at lib.enmuros.cc.nm.us
Fri Feb 12 02:47:34 PST 1999

Hi
  My name is Lady Siubhan, and I live very close to the border in
Glenn Medonach, (which is actually Roswell NM) I have been in the SCA
for a number of years, and am interested in heraldry and heavy
weapons fighting, and recorder and other types of early music. My
husband has just gotten involved with the group and is starting off
with some fencing, but is also interested in putting armor together.
Both of us are lifetime horse people, and are getting some equestrian
things going on in our neck of the woods. On the weekend of April
24-25th , our shire will be hosting its first equestrian event, the
Great Hunt. This event will focus on  Equestrain games and archery,
but we will also have a couple of neat heavy weapons scenarios,
including a bridge battle, as well as fencing, dance, music, food and
camping. The site will actually be our horse ranch, about 6 miles
outside of Dexter, NM. We have space for you to bring your own horse,
or a horse can be provided if you wish to compete. We will also have
authorization sessions and classes, for those of you unfamiliar with
the SCA equestrian events, or those of you who just wish to brush up
on your riding in general.
     For more info, please contact me at (505)622-8796
             Siubhan
Sue Hall
Grey Horse Ranch
Trainer-instructor