WR - War Question 7

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Thu Feb 18 16:20:33 PST 1999

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] wrote:

> I didn't mean to come across as an old grouch, just as an old military man
> who knows what a "double time march" is.  And it        ISN'T a fast walk.  I
> would suggest that when the Chivalry gets together to format a set of
> commands that they deviate as little as necessary from standard military
> movement commands; and not contradict or redefine them at all.
>
> That's just my two cents worth, if it's even worth that much.
>
> Larkin

*chuckles* You didn't come across as an old grouch.  I know exactly what you are
talking about. Here I am, Kingdom Warlord, and they keep changing the orders on
me too.
*shrugs shoulders* I am just concerned that at least everyone in the West is
familiar with whatever the orders are for this Gulf Wars. And, I'll keep your
suggestions in mind when we all sit down to discuss the set orders.

Sir Aaron