WR - Misplaced Items (itty-bitty fighter practice)

William E. Lyon lyonden at camalott.com
Sun Feb 21 13:32:56 PST 1999

To:             	western at Ansteorra.ORG
Date sent:      	Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:31:02 -0600
Subject:        	WR - Misplaced Items (itty-bitty fighter practice)
From:           	Dennis J Dolan <djdolan at juno.com>
Send reply to:  	western at Ansteorra.ORG

A couple of things were left behind at my house, a really spiffy hat
with
sunglasses (I like, Anna doesn't) a big travel cup, a flippy 1ltr bottle
( I'll refill on my next batch, ok Ulliam?) and a couple of bruises that
I will happily return, if I can remember who gave them to me, if I
can't
remember, I'll just give them to Agnar, if I can remember, I'll still
give them to Agnar.

It was fun, next time tho, I will stop Anna from getting carried away
in
the kitchen so that she has time to visit and enjoy the company,
but, the
food certainly was good.

doran
tasks.

I'll be glad to drink whatever you refill it with.  It wasn't that little of a
fighter practice.  there were what about ten fighters? Sounds pretty
good to me especially for impromptu.

uilleam

Uilleam Farquharson
William E. Lyon