WR - Misplaced Items (itty-bitty fighter practice)

knotwork@juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Feb 24 16:44:07 PST 1999

As a matter of fact, the recipient of this special dish, Giles Hill (Now
Baron and Master Giles in Caid!), did NOT know the difference.  He
thought it was quite tasty, and didn't figure it out until the "cooks"
were rolling around on the floor, laughing until they couldn't breathe!
He had hogged the first batch we made, so he got a little "Fancy Feast"
all his own.  He spit and sputtered for awhile, but was a good sport
about it (sort of) later (much later...).

Joanna