WR - Feb 27th practice

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Mon Feb 15 07:24:14 PST 1999

> Where are they holding the next Western Regional fighter practice?
>
> Bourdon

It will be held at the Commanche Trail Park in Big Spring, again, at 1 pm.
(direction will follow)
Heavy melee fighting is planned, along with rapier, and possibly a heraldry
class, dance, and other activities, as individuals plan and want them.  At this
time, I do not know any of the plans of the other activities.  So, if anyone who
is planning a class or activity would like to share their plans, I would like to
hear them.

Thank you,
Brita