WR - Elevation to Knighthood

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Sun Feb 21 16:18:18 PST 1999

> I am pleased to announce that TRMs Gunthar and Sara have this day in
> Their
> court at Northern Regional Warlord announced the impending knighting of
> Baron Alaric Drake at the upcoming Tourney de Lyoness.

Congratulations!  It is great to see another fighter, who was brought up in our
region, make it to knighthood.  Sorry we won't be able to make it there for the
knighting, but we'll see the 'new knight' at Gulf Wars. Vivat!!

Brita

If someone could please forward this message to Drake and Kayliegh.  We are
unable to send to AOL users.  Thank you.