WR - War Question 7

steved at qualitycabinets.com steved at qualitycabinets.com
Wed Feb 17 09:31:54 PST 1999

Well, perhaps you could just call this a change in terminology. You see,
there is a command, know as "Route Step" which is used in forced marches and
the like, which can be - depending on time and distance, be considered a
walk. It does not have the same measured step as a "March" command and
therefore not as much ground would be covered as the 120 step per minute
march.

Padraig