WR - War Question 7

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Wed Feb 17 18:46:13 PST 1999

I didn't mean to come across as an old grouch, just as an old military man
who knows what a "double time march" is.  And it 	ISN'T a fast walk.  I
would suggest that when the Chivalry gets together to format a set of
commands that they deviate as little as necessary from standard military
movement commands; and not contradict or redefine them at all.

That's just my two cents worth, if it's even worth that much.

Larkin
===