WR - Gulf Wars

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Jan 4 20:48:21 PST 1999

  Well Gang, another Gulf War is almost on us. Time to gather and help
protect the Kingdom from Trimaris. I would like to hear from all who are
planning on going. We need to make some plans and such. There is still much
work to be done and little time to do it.
  I would like to see as many fighters as possible there to support Sir
Aaron, our Kingdom Warlord. It would be a shame for the Kingdom Warlord to
come from the West and the West not show up to support him. Please let's all
make an effort to get as many to Gulf as possible.
  Also if possible make the Kingdom war practice. If possible I will have
one here at Bonwicke's 12th Night and try to have one in Feb also.

  Chiang, Western Regional Warlord, and Who is not as Bad as Some People Say

  "When There Is Trust, No Proof Is Necessary. Where There Is None, No Proof
Is Possible."