WR - (Fwd) ANST - Amazons need donations

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Thu Jan 14 19:54:37 PST 1999

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT.  !!!
AMAZON HOUSHOLD IN  NEED OF BALLS.....
READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!

From:           	"Cad & Martha" <cadmartha at drbcom.com>
To:             	<ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Subject:        	ANST - Amazons need donations
Date sent:      	Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:48:06 -0600
Send reply to:  	ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG

Unto the populous of Ansteorra does the Amazon Household send
greetings.
We as a household find ourselves in great need and desperation. Our
elders
have bestowed upon us a quest of the most sensitive of natures.

We request and beseech your voluntary assistance in the procurement of
these most desired and sought after objects. Being a household of the
feminine persuasion we find ourselves in need of accouterments. We
have
discovered a recent shortage in our ammunition depot. In short, we are
lacking balls......tennis balls.

The Amazon Household has been gifted with a catapult and we find
ourselves
without ammunition. At Gulf Wars VIII, we will sponsor and defend a
catapult for the Ansteorran Army.

Contact Mistress Martha for more information or to make a donation to the
quest

Martha Blevins cadmartha at drbcom.com

705 Stonegate Ct. 915-651-4503

San Angelo, TX 76905