WR - Bonwicke's Twelfth Night

Dwayne K Puckett the_dreamcatcher at juno.com
Fri Jan 15 12:24:01 PST 1999

    Banners, wall hangings, bear skins, shields, '67 Buicks, uh...scratch
that last one...... Just a reminder from the autocrat, The building is
HUGE and we need lots of stuff to hang on the walls and off the supports
(the supports are about 12 feet off the floor for reference).  So bring
your stuff and we'll hang it (cats, dogs, humans etc. will be flatly
refused no matter how good the reason).
    The hangings will commence one to five on Friday the 22nd, and
continue the next morning about nine o'clock.  We need volunteers to do
the hanging, pushing tables, and general setting up.  (Remember Ozy, no
small animals or children).
    There WILL be fighting, regardless of the weather.  Either inside or
outside or both, so bring armor and weapons, heavy and light! (You can
stop worrying now Max. Max fight, Max beat heads.)
    There WILL be A&S entries,  we have a section just for display of the
artisans work.  Please bring your finest (Gunnar has three, count 'em
THREE five feet by nine feet wall hangings to display, get the hint?)
    There WILL be bardic, lots of stories and songs.  NO bonfires, repeat
no bonfires, all those hanging cats, ahem, banners might get a little
toasty.  I have been promised that Vollust will bring his voice, so be
prepared the hall really reverberates. (heh, heh, heh)
    Some classes will be taught, some will not.  If you have a talent
that you would like to pass on to others (Insert emotional plea to
Octavia in advance for not teaching our ladies how to tourture thier
husbands i.e. "the imfamous toes of doom" and the equally infamous "do
you REALLY love me torture rack".  I really feel for you sometimes Daffyd
nudge nudge wink wink).   Please call or write if you have something you
want to get off your mind and teach others how to do well!!!!
    An armor repair table will be available free of charge, the only cost
will be materials.  This will be my 12th Night gift to any one who has
been needing to replace that duct tape with an actual strap!!  I may need
some experienced help to man the table when I cannot be there.
Gunnar Gargan (Go-Fer)
Arianwenn (Autocrat and pregnant person)
The_Dreamcatcher at Juno.com
(806)792-1522