WR - Bards N Arts

mbhite at arn.net mbhite at arn.net
Tue Jan 19 14:04:58 PST 1999

Greetings,

The third annual Bards n  Arts is upon us. Saterday February 13, 1999.
Last year was a great success!  With your help it will be again.  Please
come one, come all to share in the learning and teaching of many Arts
and Sciences.  There is no contests, no judging; however, there will be
display tables to show your work off.

Site is in Amarillo Tx (directions are in Blackstar or contact me)
Site opens at 9 am     classes start at 10 am.
Site and feast fee only $5.00  (make checks payable to SCA Inc./ Shire
of Adlersruhe.
Limited crash space call today

If you have any questions or would like to teach a class please contact
the autocrat:
 Lady Meagan Isli   MKA: Janey Esely  806 376-7559

On a different note:  I will be holding a rapier tourney Sunday Fed
14th.  This will be the Shire's thrid quarterly tourney.  Please contact
me for more information about this tourney.  Come, play and have some
fun.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Student to Don Donovan