WR - Bus to Gulf War

bjorn9 at juno.com bjorn9 at juno.com
Tue Jan 19 23:57:41 PST 1999

Greetings unto the Western Region,

Lord Orin has mentioned an interesting idea to me that I am passing
along. That is, that we charter a bus to take us to and from Gulf War.
Orin has been involved with doing this before. He says that it would cost
in the neighborhood of  $50.00 a person to do this, if we had 40 people
on the bus.
Now remember that this is just a ball park figure. What is needed now, is
how many people would be interested in participating in this.

Think of the wear and tear saved on your vehicles, you can't  get there
and back for that kind of gas money. Don't have to worry about
breakdowns, drivers, where you will fit all your stuff. Have a nice time
on the way up there, get to sleep and tell war stories on the way back.
Hey, I'm sold.

Right now the plan is that Adlersruhe people could drive down to
Bonwicke, the bus would leave from here, then we could do another pickup
in Mendersham of the folks from There, Blacklake, Trelac and Crossroads
Keep. Then it's off to kill Trimarans.

So, how many of you folks want in ?  Any questions ?

Bjorn Lochlannac
Barony of Bonwicke