WR - dance class/revel

Carolyn Rowe ladyceridwyn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:06:20 PST 1999

Just a note to let everyone know that Mendersham is having a dance class
and revel for this month's A&S...the sight will be the Tye Community
Building...take I 20 to Tye...take the 707 exit (by Flying J) and go
south...follow the road to the rail road tracks...the Tye Community
Building is the white building on the left just past the tracks...site
opens at noon...dance class begins at 2pm...feast/revel begins at
7pm...feast will be potluck...no site fee will be charged, but there
will be a donation box at the door to cover hall rental...any extra will
be used to help purchase loner armor for the shire.

Dance will be taught by L. Thenuis a visitor from Atlantia.  He will
also have a non-flash camera on sight to offer pictures to anyone
wanting one...chance to use his new toy.

We are also possibly doing an Illumination class Sunday if there is
enough intrest.  Please contact HL Rolanda at 677-5211 for more
information.

In the name of the Dream,

L. Ceridwyn
Deputy A & S Minister