WR - Western Regional Newsletter

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Wed Jan 13 15:51:35 PST 1999

I would like to run an ad for people to man siege engines at Gulf War. I
can advertise out of the region, but want W.R. to show up as an artillery
unit (initially).
thanks,

In Service to Maximillian,
Junker Erasmus Totengraber,
Feldartz, "No Rest For the Wicked" Fahnlein,
Burg of Bonwicke, Kingdom of Ansteorra.
! Vivat Ansteorra !

(mka-0zymandias)