WR - Bonwicke's Twelfth Night

mbhite at arn.net mbhite at arn.net
Tue Jan 19 15:10:03 PST 1999

Greetings,

Can someone please the list of activities and what time everything starts for
Bonwicke's 12th night.....the Blackstar says site opens at noon, can this be
right?

And what are the rules on the Demonstratuin Tourneys?

And do we (will we)have a new Barron and Baroness in Bonwicke?

And why isn't the sky hot pink?

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Student to Don Donovan